who should be pet of the month

Monday, September 26, 2011

uhhhhhhhhhhhh...

okay Gandhi, now you've really gone and done it.how on earth did you get stuck!I took her to school and set her down for about a half an hour and when I went to check on her she was stuck!I really don't know how she did it. when she was a baby she could slip through with ease!She would not come out at school so she sat like that for about 7 hours listening to shouting kids ringing bells.I was going to feed her  and let all the other kids watch but with her stuck I could only put a drop of water on my finger and let her lick it off.when I got home I tried rubbing butter on her and pulling but she wouldn't budge! We tried busting it open with a hammer by hitting the fake log lightly but the only thing that did was make ghandi bite me hard enough to rip a peice of skin off.We hit it really hard and it broke the log in half but then she bit down so hard it bled! (wounds shown below)

we pryed the rest off with plyers and she got free! I'm glad that's over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment